Contact the Office of the Aboriginal Heritage Council if you would like to:
- submit a question to Council
- contact a Council member
- request access to the Aboriginal Heritage Register.
The Office of the Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Council is a portfolio agency within the Department of Premier and Cabinet. The Office supports Council by:
- helping Council assess applications
- managing and
- educating the public about Aboriginal cultural heritage.
The Office includes:
- Senior Manager Policy and Operations
- Senior Manager Strategy and Operations
- Senior Policy Manager
- Senior Policy Advisors
- Communications and Engagement Manager
- Ancestral Remains Unit Manager
- Ancestral Remains Project Officers
- Registered Aboriginal Party Liaison Officer
- Business Support Officer.
Reviewed 08 July 2019